The project mentoring process is an important part of the success of the CenTiRe funded projects. Industry members have the opportunity to assign mentors to the project to:
- Oversee the project as it is being conducted through project update WebEx meetings and reports
- Respond to faculty and student questions and requests that help guide the project
- Provide assistance to the faculty and student(s) to help in obtaining successful results (e.g., material samples, test support, assess software)
- Become familiar with the students for potential employment opportunities
- Facilitate the transfer of the technology into your company
Ongoing and newly selected projects will soon be holding their first mentoring WebEx meetings for the new project year. Both morning and evening times are offered to accommodate the Center’s industry members around the world.